For your convenience in remittance, please read the following precautions to avoid delaying your opening time
1. If you want to send money to the bank, please use the following bank account number. Be sure to bring your ID card before remittance.
2. Please add a few dimes (such as 1780.2 yuan) when remittance so that we can confirm. After remittance, contact our customer service staff to explain how much the remittance bank is, because most banks now arrive in real time, we will open a service item for you immediately after confirming through online or telephone banking.
3. If you want to send a fax or scan the cover slip, please write down your registered member number and contact phone number in order to contact you. The fax or scan of the copy must be timely, otherwise it will delay your registration and take effect.
4. If you need an invoice, you need to add 10% of the total amount, send an email explaining your address, zip code, recipient, and invoice amount. We will send the invoice within two working days.
5. The bank wire transfer voucher must be stamped by the bank; the post office receipt should have a post office date stamp.